So let's start a run down on all the bars closing in Ohio lately:
• Cincinnati's TopCat is gonna close.
• Little Brother's closed in Columbus
• The Lime Spider is closing in Akron (eh, that place was always impossible to book anyway)
• I'll add more as I think of them
Ray of light?
• Ah, but Toledo just re-opened Frankie's Inner City venue. Let's hope it doesn't become a goth metal bar again.
• I guess Cincinnati's Alchemize is keeping it's name and not changing it to Decibel Lounge - thankfully Nick Spencer is apparently still not going to be a part of it anymore.