Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Oh My God! (seriously)


Chicago band Oh My God, who've been through this neck of the woods in Ohio many times, were unfortunately forced to cancel their tour due to a van accident.
From the Oh My God Myspace blog

We are so sad to report that a terrible, head-on collision in Ohio (someone crossed way over the center line and hit us straight on) has left me typing this with my left hand only, and has forced us to cancel the rest of our fall tour. We have among us serious knee, wrist, back, finger and nose fractures. Everyone in the band is alive, and if you'd witnessed this crash you'd be surprised about that. So we are thankful for that.
Thanks so much to all of you who've already heard and have sent us such warm wishes. We have months of recovery and physical therapy ahead of us.
Hopefully we'll see you after that...lots of love,
ig w/ Billy, Bish & Matt

No comments: