Wednesday, September 5, 2007

WOXY: Local Lixx update

Remember how I said that WOXY is bringing back it's Local Lixx program? Well, Joe over at Each Note Secure is going to be the host. That's pretty cool, and he plans to expand it to include bands from across the region. Even better.

Here's what Joe posted on his site:

I have totally forgotten to mention this here, although it has gotten some regular mentions over at WOXY.com, but Local Lixx is returning to the airwaves. One of the longest running local music shows will be back on the air very soon and I will be hosting it! I’m getting excited about the first show and plan to not only shine the spotlight on some great Cincinnati music, but also reaching out to Louisville, Dayton, Columbus and even Indianapolis for this show.
We will also be podcasting the show so you can listen to it on demand. I am putting the first episode together now and it should be ready soon, so stay tuned. If you want to submit music to me for consideration on Local Lixx, hit me up with a physical CD only please, and send it to this address….

WOXY.com
c/o Local Lixx
700 W. Pete Rose Way
Cincinnati OH 45203

No comments: